Viom Networks, a Tata Teleservices and SREI Infrastructure joint venture – is India’s largest independent telecommunications infrastructure company. The Company enjoys strategic relationships with all leading telecom operators in India – Tata Teleservices, Bharti Airtel, Aircel, MTS, Vodafone, Idea, Uninor and BSNL among others. Quietly behind the scenes, with 92,000 tenancies on over 42,000 towers spread across India, our telecom towers support communication networks that unite millions.
In a world that’s ever changing, we are transforming ourselves in more ways than one. Our pioneering solutions are going beyond telecom. Our DNA is green. We are wherever mobile networks are. What connects your world is where we put our heart.
The Company has distinguished itself in a challenging industry through the following realities:
- Pioneered the concept of Shared Telecom Infrastructure in the country
- Wide portfolio of telecom towers with over 42000 sites
- Industry benchmark with the highest tenancy ratio of about 2.2x and over 92000 tenancies
- Customers comprising of all telecom operators across India
- Pan-India presence with significant footprint across all telecom circles 1500 strong highly experienced and professional workforce
- Focused on renewable energy solutions and providing multi-sector solutions beyond telecom industry
- Industry first – ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 certified organization
The Company is engaged in the deployment and commissioning of telecommunication towers across India to telecom service providers. Over the years, Viom Networks has distinguished itself through an extensive pan-Indian presence, robust technology, multi-tenancy, high uptime and operational excellence.
The Company enjoys strong equity support from Macquarie SBI Infrastructure Fundled consortium, GIC Investments Pte Ltd. Singapore, IDFC Private Equity and Funderburk Mauritius Ltd. (Oman Investment Fund).